About M8 Sustainable
- is an established, integrated and sustainable waste management business underpinned by a high-quality portfolio of waste management assets
- is focused on the “smart end” of the waste management sector, leveraging opportunities in the downstream sectors of processing and disposal
- project portfolio is underpinned by the Maddington and Brockway waste processing facilities, which are revenue generating operations
- operates two strategically located facilities in Western Australia (WA), with a third under construction, which are strategically located to service WA’s major Metro corridors
- provides diverse waste management services to domestic, industrial and local governments clients
M8 Sustainable welcomes interest from complementary waste management businesses in joining the group and profiting from the synergies that can be realized through our unique business model.